⚠ Conditional Cancellation•
🖨 Print Voucher•
Vigan City is a World Heritage Site in that it is one of the few Hispanic towns left in the Philippines, and is well known for its cobblestone streets, and a unique architecture that fuses Philippine and Oriental building designs and construction, with colonial European architecture.
EVENT FEE: ₱2,310 (per head)
- Roundtrip Van Transfers (MNL - VIGAN - MNL)
- 1 Night A/C Accommodation (for sharing)
- 1 Breakfast Meal (Second Day)
- Gas, Toll Fee, Driver, Parking Fee
- Tour Coordinator
- Professional Driver/Drivers Food
- Meals and Kalesa Ride (optional)
PLACES TO VISIT:
- Hidden Garden
- Ilocos Norte Welcom Arch
- Paoay Church
- Paoay Sand Dunes *Optional
- Malacanang of the North
- Paoay Lake
- Baluarte Zoo
- Calle Crisologo
- Vigan Cathedral
- Kalesa Riding *Optional
- Vigan National Museum
- RG Jar Factory
- Plaza Salcedo
- Carl Louie Vigan Longanisa & Bagnet
- Bantay Church
- Bantay Bell Tower
- La union Grape farm as side trip(Grape farm is seasonal)
- Quirino Bridge
- Ilocos Sur Welcom Arch
Terms and condition
- This is a group tour of 12-14 persons.
- We can also combine small groups (JOINERS) to form 1 group of 12 or 14 guests. Subject to Availability/Limited Slots.
- Travel Itinerary will be sent once booking is confirmed.
- Event is subject to cancellation due to unexpected events such as typhoon, earthquake or incomplete number of guest.
- 50% Penalty Fee is applied for every cancellation of reservation 1 week before the event but the booking is transferable and non-refundable if you cancel your reservation less than 1 week before the event.
- No refund is applied for no-show customers.
- Processing fee is non-refundable.
- downpayment is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation 7 days before the event but slot is transferable.