⚠ Conditional Cancellation•
🖨 Print Voucher•
Vigan City is a World Heritage Site in that it is one of the few Hispanic towns left in the Philippines, and is well known for its cobblestone streets, and a unique architecture that fuses Philippine and Oriental building designs and construction, with colonial European architecture.
EVENT FEE: ₱1,210 (per head)
- Roundtrip Van Transfers (MNL - VIGAN - MNL)
- Gas, Toll Fee, Driver, Parking Fee
- Tour Coordinator
- Professional Driver/Drivers Food
- Meals and Kalesa Ride (optional)
PLACES TO VISIT:
- Quirino Bridge
- Heritage Village
- Calle Crisologo
- Bantay Church
- Bell Tower
- Burnayan (Pottery Making)
- Plaza Salcedo
- Vigan Cathedral
- Hidden Garden
- La union Grape farm as side trip(Grape farm is seasonal)
Terms And Conditions
- This is a group tour of 12-14 persons.
- We can also combine small groups (JOINERS) to form 1 group of 12 or 14 guests. Subject to Availability/Limited Slots.
- Travel Itinerary will be sent once booking is confirmed.
- Event is subject to cancellation due to unexpected events such as typhoon, earthquake or incomplete number of guest.
- 50% Penalty Fee is applied for every cancellation of reservation 1 week before the event but the booking is transferable and non-refundable if you cancel your reservation less than 1 week before the event.
- No refund is applied for no-show customers.
- Processing fee is non-refundable.
- downpayment is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation 7 days before the event but slot is transferable.