⚠ Conditional Cancellation•
🖨 Print Voucher•
A riverside resort provides a "banca" (dugout canoe) for the trip to Pagsanjan Falls to the falls where you may opt to ride a bamboo raft that will take you underneath the waterfalls to experience the thunderous cascade of water. The return trip is another thrilling experience as you "shoot the rapids" going downstream. Observe your boatmen as they skillfully maneuver the boat between rocks & boulders until you reach the calm waters of the river.
EVENT FEE: ₱3,410 (per head)
- Return transfers
- Whole day FUN!
- Boatride with 2 boatmen
- Light snacks on the way
- Lunch in a famous traditional restaurant
- Raft ride to the Devil's Cave
Terms and conditions
- It is highly recommended that your tour reservation be made at least 7 days prior to the actual travelling date.
- Only 20% or full paid tours, will be considered confirm. Posted rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Inability to pay on or before the stated option date shall mean auto cancellation of the said booking.
- Cancellation, postponements, revisions and amendments must be made 6 DAYS before departure
- Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- GypsyTravelsPH tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own.
- GypsyTravelsPH will not accept responsibility for the loss, injury, damage, delay or irregularity that may be caused to our client’s property arising from causes beyond our control.
- No refunds can be made in case clients will cut their stay during the tour
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- No refund for all confirmed booking. No refund for No Show or on The Spot cancellation.
- Refunds can be made in case cancellation of tour package is necessary which may be caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes or any other natural calamity.
- All Deposit Payment is Non-Refundable.