⚠ Conditional Cancellation•
🖨 Print Voucher•
The same terrain of Mt. Batulao gives rise to its ‘younger sister’, Mt. Talamitam, on another side of Nasugbu, Batangas. Although it lacks the cool breezes and grand landscapes of Batulao, it is a surprisingly wondrous mountain on its own right, with verdant cogon grass during the rainy season, and a challenging, 60-degree trail before the peak.
- Location: Sitio Bayabasan, Brgy. Aga, Nasugbu
- Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-3 with steep assault (100m)
- LLA: 14.1158° N; 120.7577° N; 630 MASL
EVENT FEE: ₱ 900 (per head)
Terms And Conditions:
- This is a group tour of 12-14 persons.
- We can also combine small groups (JOINERS) to form 1 group of 12 or 14 guests. Subject to Availability/Limited Slots.
- Travel Itinerary will be sent once booking is confirmed.
- Event is subject to cancellation due to unexpected events such as typhoon, earthquake or incomplete number of guest.
- 50% Penalty Fee is applied for every cancellation of reservation 1 week before the event but the booking is transferable and non-refundable if you cancel your reservation less than 1 week before the event.
- No refund is applied for no-show customers.
- Processing fee is non-refundable.
- downpayment is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation 7 days before the event but slot is transferable.