⚠ Conditional Cancellation•
🖨 Print Voucher•
Popular hiking peak with marked trails through grasslands to summit views, plus overnight campsites.A “mini-Mt. Ugo” which showcases the best of what the Cordilleras has to offer: Pine and grassland ridges with stunning views of the mountains, and even a glimpse of culture with villages, burial caves, and hanging bridges, the Mt. Ulap Eco-Trail in Itogon, Benguet is the perfect dayhike from Baguio City, only 40 minutes away from Burnham Park by public jeepney.
- Location: Ampucao, Itugon, Benguet
- Entry Point: Ampucao, Itigon Benguet
- Specs: Ambanao Paoay 1788masl, Gungal Rock 1814
- LLA: Mt. Ulap 1846 masl
EVENT FEE: ₱1,320 (per head)
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a group tour of 12-14 persons.
- We can also combine small groups (JOINERS) to form 1 group of 12 or 14 guests. Subject to Availability/Limited Slots.
- Travel Itinerary will be sent once booking is confirmed.
- Event is subject to cancellation due to unexpected events such as typhoon, earthquake or incomplete number of guest.
- 50% Penalty Fee is applied for every cancellation of reservation 1 week before the event but the booking is transferable and non-refundable if you cancel your reservation less than 1 week before the event.
- No refund is applied for no-show customers.
- Processing fee is non-refundable.
- downpayment is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation 7 days before the event but slot is transferable.