⚠ Conditional Cancellation•
🖨 Print Voucher•
A perfect destination for mountaineers at all levels. With 3/9 level of difficulty, this mountain is best for a dayhike adventure that is suitable for beginners.
- Location: Brgy. San Andres, Tanay Rizal 2-3hours to summit
- Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-3, 750MASL
EVENT FEE: ₱ 900 (per head)
Terms And Conditions:
- This is a group tour of 12-14 persons.
- We can also combine small groups (JOINERS) to form 1 group of 12 or 14 guests. Subject to Availability/Limited Slots.
- Travel Itinerary will be sent once booking is confirmed.
- Event is subject to cancellation due to unexpected events such as typhoon, earthquake or incomplete number of guest.
- 50% Penalty Fee is applied for every cancellation of reservation 1 week before the event but the booking is transferable and non-refundable if you cancel your reservation less than 1 week before the event.
- No refund is applied for no-show customers.
- Processing fee is non-refundable.
- downpayment is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation 7 days before the event but slot is transferable.