⚠ Conditional Cancellation•
🖨 Print Voucher•
Sagada is a town in the Cordillera Mountains, within the Philippines’ Mountain Province. Echo Valley’s hanging coffins are displayed high on cliffs, while centuries-old coffins are stacked in burial sites like Lumiang Cave. The nearby Sumaguing Cave has unusual limestone formations. To the north, Bomod-ok Falls has a natural swimming pool. Rice terraces are carved into the area's surrounding mountainsides.
- RT Private Van Transfer
- Tourism Fee
- 3D2N Accommodations (for sharing)
- Echo Valley Tour Guide Fee and Access Fee
- Sagada Pottery Access Fee
- Coordinators fee
SITE TO VISIT
1. Echo Valley Tour
- Sagada Christian Cemetery
- St. Mary's Church
- Hanging Coffins
2. Sumaging Cave (Optional)
A. Sumaging Cave Connection
- Dokiw Hanging Coffins
- Lumiang Cave to Sumaging Cave
B. Sumaguing Cave Short Course
3. Bomod-ok water falls & Banga-an Rice Terraces (Optional)
4. Marlboro hills to Blue soil hill “Kaman-Utek” (Optional)
5. Sagada Weaving & Pottery Making
7. Halsema Highest View point
8. Banaue Welcome Arch
9. Banaue Rice Terraces
10. Possible side trip at La trinidad (Pasalubong hunting)
- Local shuttle service *depends if needed
1. Sumaging Cave
- Short course Php200/head duration 1.5hrs to 2hrs
- Cave Connection Php500/head duration 4hrs
2. Marlboro hill to Blue soil mountain “Kaman-Utek” Php300/head Price vary
3. Bomod-ok Waterfalls Php120/head Price vary
EVENT FEE: ₱ 3,190 (per head)
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a group tour of 12-14 persons.
- We can also combine small groups (JOINERS) to form 1 group of 12 or 14 guests. Subject to Availability/Limited Slots.
- Travel Itinerary will be sent once booking is confirmed.
- Event is subject to cancellation due to unexpected events such as typhoon, earthquake or incomplete number of guest.
- 50% Penalty Fee is applied for every cancellation of reservation 1 week before the event but the booking is transferable and non-refundable if you cancel your reservation less than 1 week before the event.
- No refund is applied for no-show customers.
- Processing fee is non-refundable.
- downpayment is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation 7 days before the event but slot is transferable.